Friday, January 29, 2010

What is I Ching Astrology


What is I Ching Astrology?

I Ching Astrology is the most ancient astrological system. Over 5,000 years old, it shares the same heritage and philosophy as the I Ching, the world’s oldest book.

As ancient as it is, it is simple to use. You can easily find out:

  • About yourself and the others in your life
  • How best to spend your time and direct your energy in any given month or year
  • The most advantageous places to be in

Deeply rooted in nature, I Ching Astrology was once known as the farmers’ almanac. Its signs are named after the elements, the seasons and other imagery from the natural world. Scientists are convinced the 64 hexagrams of the I Ching anticipated the genetic code.

It’s amazing influence further extends into the digital age, the father of computer code Gotfried Leibnitz developed the binary system from his study of the I Ching.

Without it, almost unbelievably, you would not be reading this on your computer screen today.

Now with I Ching Astrology, you can start to decode the significance of your Birth Star and your life as it unfolds.

To discover your Birth Star, use our Star Finder to the right

To see what 2010 has in store for you, click here

For a deeper understanding of how each I Ching Astrology profile has three component Stars: Birth, Inner and Outer, and how they travel through a set pattern of Houses throughout the year. And also how the elements relate to you particular Star and what is in store for you in 2010, please click on the


No comments:

Post a Comment